The AIMS Summer Splash program on June 14 will feature a variety of small group presentation sessions designed to reinforce the theme of “Educating the New Millennium Adolescent”.
Our keynote speaker, Dr. Michael Bradley will lead conversations in small group settings that will cover a brain based paradigm intervention program for teens. Dr. Bradley will also facilitate an interactive problem solving discussion for middle level educators.
Practitioner Breakout sessions will include presentations with titles such as:
- Tips for New Teachers. How to Survive those First Few Years in the Classroom.
- Do You have a 21st Century Mindset?
- Digital Citizenship/Internet Safety
- Taking Ownership of their Learning: How to Motivate Students in the Writing Classroom
- Will You Be Able to Breakout? – Experience #BreakoutEDU
- Filling Your 4C’s Buckets: Setting Conditions for the 21st Century Learner.
- Ask the Google Educator – Google Q and A and Discussion
There’s something for everyone at AIMS Summer Splash. Register now and join us at Central Middle School in Tinley Park.