AIMS provides Illinois Middle School Administrators an opportunity to share successes and challenges that face them throughout the school year.
Network School memberships are $300 which include:
- Proof of your commitment to middle-grades education
- Join colleagues in activities designed to enhance middle-grade programs, practices and policies
- Receive discounts to AIMS events
- Receive regular e-mail updates
- All certified personnel at Network Schools are considered AIMS members
- Expand networking opportunities with middle schools throughout the State of Illinois
- AIMS in-service on middle level topics at a reduced cost
- Opportunities for involvement in federal and state grants
Individual, Student and Retiree memberships are available at a reduced cost.
Register for an AIMS membership online by completing the online form and credit card purchase.
Or, pay by purchase order or check by printing and completing the appropriate membership registration form below and mailing it to the following address:
Association of Illinois Middle-Grade Schools
3712 North Broadway
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- PO#: Download form, fill out, and mail in.
- Check: Download form, fill out and mail with check.
- AIMS Individual Membership Form 20-21, 1 year, $45.00
- AIMS-Network-Membersip-Registration-Form-20-21, 1 year, $300
- AIMS-Retiree-Membership-Form-20-21, 1 year, $25.00
- AIMS-Student-Membership-Form-20-21, 1 year, $5.00